Sunday, May 24, 2009

Real Genius

I've noticed a few people taking themselves way too seriously as of late, so I was doing a google search for some clever quote I could tweet to make their minds melt. In doing so, I discovered a few ingenious Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes. Not quite what I was looking for, but damn if these aren't good!


"A great part of courage is the courage of having done the thing before." 

"As a cure for worrying, work is better than whiskey." 

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory."

"Beauty without expression is boring."

"Children are all foreigners." 

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment."

"Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great ever achieved."  

"Every artist was first an amateur."


This Ralph Waldo character might be onto something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment