Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chop Chop


So, I did it. I went to the salon and got a sick, totally cute bob that's a wee bit Katie Holmes, a dash Agyness Deyn. As the scissors went snip snip, I was what P. Diddy would call LOCKED IN--totally brave, man. I don't miss the long hair at all. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the eventual possibility of a tiny ponytail, but I have a feeling that might be overrated. I dunno, we shall see. I think it is a tad Poppy Lifton, no? Shout out to the awesome Thy at Chop Chop Salon in L.A. 

I'm feeling confessional, so I'm going to admit something BIG right now...I have a total craving for suede fringed boots!! Am I crazy?? I think 5 months ago I would have done a Summer on the O.C. "ew" about these, but now I think I'm in love. Perhaps the short hair can make a girl more adventurous? I have to say I don't mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment